Services specifically tailored to meet each clients financial needs
We are the taxation specialists. Importantly, we can show you how to legally minimise the tax that you pay and, therefore, retain more of what you earn.
Our Tax Planning, Compliance and Advice Services include:
• Income Tax Returns
• Fringe Benefits Tax Returns
• Income Activity Statements
• Business Activity Statements
• WorkCover Certifications
• Company Annual Returns
• Superannuation reporting requirements
Management Consulting & Business Mentoring
We recognise that accountants and advisors are in a unique position to make a valuable and significant contribution to clients by assisting them with the management of their businesses and financial affairs.
• Preparation of tailored financial statements as and when required
• Analysis of financial data
• Preparation of trading and cashflow forecasts (short and long term) and strategic plans
• Equity / finance structure advice, preparation of funding applications and attendance at bank meetings
• Accounting and business computer systems implementation and review
• Tax planning and management
• Capital Gains, Goods and Services Tax and other indirect tax advice
• Succession planning
We provide our clients with a quality and timely bookkeeping service at a cost effective rate. A key advantage of our bookkeeping service is the close working relationship maintained between accountant and bookkeeper. This way we are able to streamline and simplify your financial reporting function.
• Our bookkeeping services include:
• Cashflow set up and training
• Transactional bookkeeping services
• Specialist service and training covering areas such as payroll, inventory, GST, accounts receivable and accounts payable
• Quarterly and monthly reporting for business activity statement preparation
• Budgeting and planning
Making a decision on the finance that is right for you can be difficult; there are many different products, interest rates and different lending policies. Each variation could mean the difference in you successfully qualifying for the finance.
DA’s Finance division was established to provide exclusive finance options to our clients. We have many years of experience and will ensure a tailored result to meet your needs.
At DA , we don’t actually lend you the money. Our role is to facilitate a loan for you - helping you choose the right loan product from our range of lenders, utilising our knowledge and expertise.
Lending we can assist with includes:
• Home Loans (Investment, Owner Occupied including Construction)
• Business Vehicle & Equipment (Chattel Mortgages)
• Business Finance
A specific service we can assist with is refinancing. Refinancing can knock thousands of dollars off your total mortgage cost and years off the loan term. In tern, offering you the opportunity to own your home sooner - for less!
Refinancing in simple terms is the process of replacing your current mortgage deal with a new one. The main reasons for refinancing are:
• To take advantage of a new interest rate or competitive offers with a new lender
• To take advantage of product features that are not available from your current lender
• To secure additional funds that may not be available from your current lender
We strongly recommend that our clients regularly review their financial situation with an expert. A simple review could mean the difference in thousands of dollars, or years off mortgage repayments. It is well worth a consultation.
The need for quality financial advice is ever present, and to provide it requires extensive experience and research to understand a client’s current financial situation and put in place actions to achieve a desired outcome.
DA’s Financial Planning and DA’s Wealth Solutions, looks at every aspect of your financial future and strategically models where you are, where you would like to be, and provides the strategies to get you there.
Financial Planning Services include:
• Self Managed Super Funds
• Life & Disability Insurance
• Income Protection
• Investment Advice & Strategy
• Asset allocation
• Share porfolios
• Negative gearing strategies
• Social Security Planning
• Retirement & Estate Planning
Our focus is always on how best to achieve your goals in the most effective way taking into account your personal values concerning money and risk.
Key areas we suggest for consideration:
• Life & Disability Insurance
• Income Protection Insurance
• Property development
• Not for Profit Organisations
• Deceased Estates
• Administration of SMSF